James Clark Contracting, a specialist fencing contractor, operates right across South Eastern Victoria. With a large team of full time employees and a further pool of qualified casual staff we have the capacity to complete your works on budget and on time with outstanding quality.
We have substantial experience in all aspects of rural fencing from standard paddock fencing right through to stock yards, horse fencing, river crossings, waterways, dam banks, laneways and more. We also offer a full farm design and layout service to help you gain the most out of your investment.
We have the skills to implement the construction of any type of fence required including stock fencing with 2-3 electric wires right through to boundary fencing where plain or barbed wire may be integrated with electric fencing systems.
We generally have one machine operating per work site although where the need arises we have the resources to supply a second machine to complete the works within a more favourable timeframe.
When it comes to staff we will generally only employ people with a broad knowledge of our industry and suitable past experience, all of our staff have extensive backgrounds in the agricultural industry.
We source our fencing materials from both respected local suppliers throughout Gippsland and direct accounts with major wholesale companies. By doing this we are able to guarantee the supply of products we require to complete the works on time and also offer competitive pricing.
We offer a full 12 month workmanship warranty on all works completed*
*Subject to terms and conditions, available upon request.
We have a range of equipment and plant to complete any works with fantastic quality, some of our equipment includes:
- Toyota Hilux extra cab 4WD Diesel Ute – Fitted with steel tray including all provisions for efficient construction of rural fencing. These include dual plain wire spinners, barbed wire spinners with the capacity to dispense 5 rolls per run.
- Case MX100 4WD tractor – 100hp Fitted with Challenge front end loader with capacity to attach front forks, bucket or 4 in 1 bucket.
- Case 5120 4WD tractor – 90HP
- Munro Teleset post driver with hydraulic auger (Auger sizes ranging from 3inch to 8inch). Capacity to drive posts with a length up to 14foot and a diameter of up to 16inch
- Howard Heavy duty slasher, 5 foot – Fence line clearing
- Berends heavy duty grader blade, 6 foot – Fenceline clearing
- Fire fighting trailer 600Ltr capacity, Honda fire fighter pump- to be onsite for works completed within fire danger period
- All vehicles are fitted with appropriate safety equipment in the way of first aid kits, fire extinguishers, hazard triangles, rotating orange lights, fluro safety vests, ect..
Geographic Service Area
Due to our stance across Gippsland we have the capacity to cover works in a large geographical area. Our business currently covers South Eastern Victoria dependent on the demand in specific areas. Find out more about our service area here…